Each Monday Cee Neuner of Cee’s Photography asks four questions as a way for us to get to know each other. I hope you enjoy sharing my world.
If you could have three wishes granted for you alone, what would they be?
- I’d like enough money so I could cut back on working and my daughters too. Pay off all our student loans and live comfortably. That would take less money than you’d think. We live simple lives and would be happy with a small home with land and a camper van so we could live on the road
- I want to be healthy, peaceful and joyful
- I’d like to see my girls grow old and see my great grand children. Of course Kai is only four-ish so it will be awhile.
What is the most incredible natural venue that you’ve ever seen in person?
Do I have to pick just one? The most spectacular places I’ve been are Yellowstone National Park, Glacier National Park and Grand Teton National Park.
I’m going to pick the Tetons because of the overwhelming, jaw dropping site of these peaks jetting over 7,000 feet above us, over 14,000 above sea level. It was a spiritual experience for me and changed my geographic and teaching focus.
Wouldn’t that be nice to wake to every morning.
Is your hair short (total neck and ear showing), medium (covering ears and neck), long (below shoulders) or extra long (at least halfway down your back)?
Most of my life it’s been long to extra long. There was one time my mom cut my extra long hair and it ended up short, you could even see my ears. She cried. I wore my hair medium, just above my shoulders, while on my journey. I had to wash it in sinks quite often. Now its back to extra long.
List some of your favorite blogs.
- of course Cee. I do love her challenges, I just wish I had time to participate more.
- Jennifer Nicole Wells (photo challenge)
- Fit to Serve (awesome recipes)
there’s so many I do love, just don’t have time to do all those links
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I don’t remember last week and I hope next week will be simpler