Each Monday Cee Neuner of Cee’s Photography asks four questions as a way for us to get to know each other. I hope you enjoy sharing my world.
List 2 things you have to be happy about.
So many, so I’ll list categories
1. Family: girls, Kai, extended families
2. Nature and all that goes with it…all the features, landscapes, the peace, the quiet and what I can do there…relax, photography, write
List at least 2 things in nature do you find most beautiful.
1. Anything with water, especially waterfalls. I need a bumper sticker “I brake for waterfall”, because I have many times
2. southwestern US (I know I’m cheating) especially deserts and mountains
Show us a 2 of your favorites photographs. Explain why they are your favorite.
1. Inyo National Forest, California
When I got home from my 2005 month-long road trip west I was going through my photos on my computer and when this one came up I was stunned. The rich color and they way the sun falls between the mountains, I knew I wanted to be a photographer. I remember jumping out of the car and running around to get the perfect shot.
2. Kai: sorry, I can’t pick just one of my little joy boy.
No one photo can accurately portray my life with Kai but he is our little love and our little joy boy. He has the most joyful attitude, full of fun and an infectious smile. Photo taken from right to left: 2 weeks, 15 months, 27 months.
List 2 of your best personality traits.
1. sense of humor
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I got through it and next week should slow down a lot. I finish 3 of my 6 classes and I’ll be caught up on all my work projects until November.