Thanks so much to Michelle Yomicfit of fun fit 5k plus for nominating The Jubilee Journey for the Versatile Blogger Award. Michelle is definitely the queen very versatility. While you might think her blog is only about health and fitness in fact she offers so much more.
This is my first award and I was surprised to learn there are rules. I am still new and learning. These are cool rules and encourage us recipients to spread the wealth.
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog. (I need to figure out how first)
- Write a post about your win
- Link to the kind person who presented your award (thanks Michelle)
- Link to your 15 nominees in your acceptance post
- Present your 15 awards to deserving bloggers with a comment
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
And the nominees are:
- A Nature Mom
- Chaos sweeps away the world we know!
- Faith Rises
- Thoughts from an American woman
- This man’s journey
- A word in your ear
- Where’s my backpack?
- Travel Oops
- All things Geography
- Canoe Communications
- Give me 5 minutes a day and I’ll give you a happier, more successful life!
- Before I forget
- My life afterglow
Seven Things About Me:
- I love being Malakai’s gramma and my twin daughters mom
- Jesus is my best friend
- That I lover traveling is a no duh but in my travels I have been to 48 states, 4 Canadian provinces and looked at one Mexican state from across the big river.
- I hate heights
- I break for waterfalls
- I have “camped” at Wal-Mart in more than 40 states.
- If I don’t get my van fixed soon so I can get out and photograph this beautiful state of Florida…I’m gonna explode!